Pages

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar - Wisma Atria

I don't think I'll get too sick of jap food unless I have it everyday.
I'm considering going to Kyoto, Osaka and Nagoya in Oct..plans are not fixed yet though.

Anyway, I'm aware of the hype with Koh Grill & Sushi Bar, particularly their famous shiok maki.
From what I know, that shiok maki is damn bloody shiok.

So, we queued for around 15+ minutes on a Saturday evening before getting a seat.
Here's what we ordered:







Their famous shiok maki was disappointing!
So was their pitan maki.
The sashimi was not very fresh as well.

Furthermore, their service sucks. The waitresses seemed impatient and unfriendly.
Total damage: ~$75

I kept comparing the dishes to The Sushi Bar and I really prefer the latter so much more!
Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment